* Tactical war game with indirect troop control
* Six trooper classes, base upgrades, weapon collections, and improvements
* PvP challenges and narrative-driven PvE missions with cinematic cutscenes
* Pixel-perfect graphics designed with personality and care
* Handcrafted music and sound effects often not found in war games.
* Battle locations inspired by and based on New York, Tokyo, London, and other legendary cities
== Caution! Tons of words below this line ==
Train, Equip, and Cross Your Fingers
The way your troopers perform in battle is a direct result of the skills you’ve acquired and developed. Strategize how to uniquely approach each battle based on the enemy’s strengths and your troopers’ equipment. Customize your tactics and select the strongest combination of weapons and skills to provide the best chance of victory. Cross your fingers and cheer for your squad!
+ 5 new legendary skills:
- An Eye For An Eye
- Damage Reflection
- Vacuum Grenade
- Instant Karma!
+ 5 wounds with fixed healing time: funk, scratch, wound, injury, shell-shock.
+ "Reset game progress" option: you can start the game from scratch.
+ Troopers’ max level increased to 30.
Dedicated to the 161st birthday of John Browning, the father of the first semi-automatic pistols with a telescoping bolt design that is now found on nearly every modern semi-automatic pistol.